Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ancestry.com Tree Publication: Leete-Leet NA Ancestry in England

The tree "Leete-Leet NA Ancestry in England" has been published to Ancestry.com.  It is a private tree.  I have given read access to those on my email list.  If you would like access, please contact me at leeteleetlink@gmail.com.  Please provide a reason for access.  I will need your snail mail address and phone number as further confirmation of your interest.  This will also mean that you may get an occasional email or snail mail from the Leete Family Association.

I acknowledge that a primary source for this work is "The Family Face," written by Michael J. H. Leete.  I have, to the best of my understanding, translated his words on the North American Leetes and Leets ancestry to Ancestry.com tree format.  I have, of course, added primary electronic sources and other materials made available since the writing of that book.

This is a work in progress.  Updates will be ongoing and I won't announce each change.  I will discuss anything major here.

No comments:

Post a Comment