Thursday, February 10, 2011

The descendants of Roland Leete (#51)... Thomas H (#262) and his son William (#548) and his son George E (1143)

These are questions about some Leets that helped build MI.

The people in question are Thomas H, William, and his son George E.  Thomas H Leet, #262, was one of the original settlers of Clinton County.  Anyone in Clinton County... can you look up info on Thomas?  I have a land deed for him... and some census info, in addition to the 1934 book info. 

William- his son... I found where he was buried- in the Maple Grove Cemetery in Ovid.  A lot of that family lived and died around Ovid.  Can any body provide info or get pictures?

George E... That's a famous Leet name- several notable George Es.  This George E has only a birth entry of April 24, 1866 in the 1934 book.  But I've found an interesting 1900 census from Sterling Township, further east in Mi.. Macomb County, that lists a George Leet.  Can someone connect the two?  Contact me direct or attach a comment below. 

Note:  If you attach a comment, it is not immediately published.  I review it first.  So if you don't want it added to this blog, let me know and I will delete it after recording the info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment